Join Service Electric Company, the leader in electrical utility construction
Send Resumes to: email@example.com
This position facilitates in coordinating safety for SEC’s projects: Assists in conducting safety inspections and audits; assists in monitoring job safety progress at job sites; facilitates the enforcement in the requirements of SEC’s Construction Safety Manual, Health and Safety Plan and Contract Safety Specifications; Also works with supervisors and employees to help create and maintain a safe environment on job sites and employer property to help keep employees safe; assists with safety and security certification documentation and generates reports regarding project safety.
- Participates in routine job site visits
- Conducts safety assessment on crews during routine job site visits
- Monitors safety regulations for recommendations in changes and revisions of Construction Safety Manual, contract specifications and other documents to assure compliance.
- Facilitates in developing and conducting safety training programs for SEC personnel, including OSHA-related safety requirements
- Facilitates new employee orientation training.
- Assists accident/incident investigations and prepares written reports for Safety Manager.
- Supports any and all field personnel in their job functions
Knowledge of health and safety plans
Good Judgement, problem solving and analytical skills
Minimum of 4-5 years of electrical construction/maintenance experience
Any OSHA certificates/ qualification training
- Conducts self in an appropriate manner as a representative of SEC, working effectively in a diverse work environment.
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to listen to concerns of employees and be supportive in all aspects of safety.
- Demonstrates leadership to employees so that they may follow company safety expectations
Service Electric Company Corporate
Safety Manager or Director