· Strong communication skills a plus.
· Experience in Electrical Construction (PowerLines/Substation) a plus.
· Detail oriented.
· College degree in Construction Management,Business or Accounting preferred.
· 2 years Experience utilizing Primavera P6 andMicrosoft Excel.
· Schedule creation and management (Gantt Charts –Primavera P6 experience a plus), updates and distribution.
· Resource and Cost Loading of P6 Schedules.
· Coordinate with Project Managers and Estimatorson schedule creation and updating for multiple projects as needed.
· Manage P6 Database for resources and schedulesfor the company.
· Position based out of the Chattanooga, TN officeof Service Electric.
· Competitive Salary
· Company Provided Visa Purchase Card (For companyrelated expenses - instead of expense reports)
· Company Provided Laptop Computer
· Company Provided Smart Phone (iphone/droid,etc.)
· 401k match (up to 6%)
· Health Insurance (Health, Vision, Dental -Premiums are 100% company paid).